Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Community Blog Aggregator

So I came across this site, while I was looking for ways to get more traffic to my blog. It is called Feedcluster.com. Feedcluster is all about blog aggregators.

Blog aggregators, are kind of like a RSS feed, except you can merge other blogs into it, to show all the blog members posts. This way all the blogs that are members of the aggregator get face time on the feed.

Anyways, I created a community blog aggregator, and it is called Miss Lily Bug’s Hodge Podge. I would love it if you guys that blog, would join my aggregator. There really is no topic to it, it is whatever floats your boat! All you have to do is click the link above, and then choose add your blog, on the right hand side. Simple as that!

You can also add widgets, like the one you see here, to put on your site. That way we both will show feeds of all of our posts!





0 comments: