Thursday, February 19, 2009

Octuplets Situation

Ok, I know this is going to be a touchy subject. The octuplets were born to a mother with already 6 children. That part, really doesn't matter, until you get to the part that her prior 6 children aren't living with her, they are with their grandmother. Then, add to it, the mother is collecting food stamps, and disability checks from 3 of her 6 children.

Now to the good part, the octuplets were conceived through invitro fertilization, the same as the prior 6 children.

I know some people will want to shoot me for this, but I don't believe this is right. This mother should not have been allowed to have invitro fertilization in the first place, she couldn't afford the children. She does not work, granted she is going for her masters degree. Why would you want to put yourself through that stress when you are stressed enough as it is with a masters program?

I guess I just don't understand it, I'm sure there are parts of this situation that I don't know, but the basics are there...I just don't agree with it.

Information from >> Fox News

What are your feelings on this story?

0 comments: