Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Child Care

Has anyone here just been aggravated by life in general? I'll explain, or better yet get it off my chest! I work part time. My husband works full time, usually with overtime, since he travels for his position. I basically live alone with my children, and on occasion my husband is home. Don't get me wrong, I actually kind of like the arrangement.

It is nice because things are my way in the house, but become stressful when he arrives, because of course he likes things differently. I'm getting off subject here...sorry.

Anyways, I work one day out of the weekend, usually every other weekend. I specifically asked if he was going to be home on the Sunday that I was working, and yes, he was!!! Now last minute, of course, he has to work. I am left scrambling to find a sitter for the girls!

See why I am aggravated now???

0 comments: