Monday, March 2, 2009

Husband Understands! Not!

This is so funny, last night when my husband and I were getting ready for bed, he told me he now realizes how patient I am.

I asked him if it is because he spent so much time with us the last week. He of course said yes. I think it is funny because he lost his cool so many times during the week, when it came to the dogs and kids. He even got to the point where he said we needed a bigger house, one with a cellar.

I asked him if it was because he wanted a "man cave". Yep, was the answer!

I just think it is hilarious, husbands always think we are lazy, or don't know what the hell we are talking about when we tell them we had a rough day and are tired. They have no clue.

How about you gals out there, do your men have a clue what you go through during a day?

0 comments: