Friday, March 27, 2009

Looking For Teeth Whiteners?

Have you looked high and low for a tooth whitener that actually works? Do you not like how your teeth look kind of dingey in pictures? Do you think they look yellowish? I can’t tell you how many products I have tried in the past, but to no avail. I was surfing the web one day looking for more information on tooth whitening, when I happened across this site that does Teeth Whitening Reviews.

This girl, Becky Dooley, has tried all of the popular teeth whitening products, and has reviewed all of them for you on her website. She has said that her experience with the best product she found, South Beach Smile, has given her more confidence in herself. She used to hide her teeth in public, and in pictures.

I do have to tell you, I finally figured out why my teeth didn’t seem to whiten. I have very soft teeth, no matter what I do, how well I take care of them, I still manage to get cavities. My front teeth have quite a few fillings in them, and I noticed the tooth was whitening, but not the filling. So, I finally gave up. For people who don’t have fillings on their front teeth, whitening products will definitely work!

0 comments: