Friday, February 13, 2009

Glutton For Punishment

Miss Lily Bug, Murphy Brown, Troy(Tyson)(Hans)...
Tyson

Ok, I don't know if any of you know this, but my family are animal lovers. Specifically dogs.

We had a male doberman named Harley. He passed away of DCM 2 years ago on July 4th. He was my husband's best friend. His heart was so broken when it happened, I didn't think he would come out of it. Luckily he did.

The day after Harley died, we found Miss Lily Bug. She is our oldest boxer, and my best friend. Miss Lily is almost as good a dog as Harley was in my husbands eyes. In my eyes, she is. I love her to death...

Then we got Murphy Brown. Murphy is our second boxer, and she is much higher strung than Lily is. Over all, she is a good girl.

Then, my husband decided it was time for another doberman...We looked, and couldn't find one...then when my husband was looking in the swap sheet, he came across an ad, with a phone # he recognized.

It was the couple we had given a doberman to last year. He called, and sure enough the puppies were her litter!

We went over and met all the remaining puppies, he fell in love with one. We brought him home, and are still going through names 4 weeks later!

That is another issue all together, neither one of us can decide on a name for him. I want a nice manly but different name. He wants a really off the wall name....Hans....then it was Tyson, which I thought reminded me of Mike Tyson, the wife beater.

Not a good name for me. Now he has come up with Troy. Needless to say, I can't keep any of the kids, or dogs names straight! I have teased him, saying his name is T-Dog!

0 comments: