Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Love Speed!

I love speed! My ex husband has a 1988 Pontiac Sunbird Turbo that is in mint condition. The turbo went on it a couple years back, and he has been looking to replace it ever since, and just hasn’t gotten around to it. Even though the turbo was shot in the car, it still had a lot of speed, and it “needed” to go fast. I was always a willing and able participant with this! It is amazing that I didn’t end up with more speeding tickets!

I was surfing the web one day, and came across this site that sells turbochargers, superchargers, and anything related. I quickly emailed the link to him. If you have an audi turbo, or any other turbo for that matter, this is the place to go!

I know he will take advantage of this site, and finally get the turbo charger that he needs for the sunbird. I am just wishing I would get to feel the speed again! Wishful thinking I guess!

If you need anything related to a supercharger, or turbocharger you should visit http://www.turbochargerpros.com

0 comments: