Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lemon Detox Diet

Ok, so I am caving into one of these sucker fad diets...The lemon detox diet. I have tried almost everything short of the cabbage soup diet to lose this baby weight.

I am going to try my hardest to stick with this one, and over come my chocolate cravings. We will see how it goes, I will keep you all updated regularly!

I will give you the recipe here, in case any other crazy person besides me decides to do it also!

2 tbsp. lemon juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
2 tbsp. maple syrup (pure maple syrup, organic preferred grade B)
1/10 tsp. cayenne pepper (I used dashes of cayenne sauce- hot sauce)
8 oz. ice cold water

Drink this constantly throughout the day, and supposedly you will see the pounds come off!!!

1 comments:

Caroline Smith said...

So, how are you doing? And what about results?

Welcome to visit my lemon detox blog.