Monday, April 6, 2009

1 Year Old Found With Dead Mother

1 year old Cody Farley was found Sunday with his dead mother Kelly Farley in Clinton Township, Michigan. Apparently Kelly had passed away a couple days prior to Sunday. according to the autopsy report, there was no apparent signs of trauma. Authorities are awaiting toxicology reports to determine the cause of death.

The baby was turned over to the victims brother after being checked out

Source Fox News

When I see stories like this one, it makes my heart ache. I can't imagine a child growing up without a mother. I know it happens everyday, and this is just a fact of life unfortunately. But I am also glad to see the baby survived. It just goes to show how resilient humans can be.

1 comments:

Tevis said...

Ugh Kate, that tugs at the heartstrings. . .

Luckily the child is too young to found any lasting nightmarish memories of the event.

Tevis
www.k2scuba.com/blog