Monday, April 6, 2009

Quality Pet Care In Bay Area

Have you been looking for quality animal care in the bay area? Well, I have a place for you! I came across this site, and immediately suggested it to my brother who lives near San Francisco.

He has a beautiful Golden Retriever named Hamilton. Hamilton is the pride of my brother, since he doesn’t have any children yet. He treats him just like a member of the family, as I agree he should be!

My brother has looked to me for years for advice with his pets, since I have owned dogs all my life, and have recently gotten into studying how diet affects their health.

American Animal Care Center is an animal hospital that is dedicated to your pets. They treat all animals as if they were their own. Check out their web site when you get a moment. It is actually pretty neat. They even have a video on it, showing you their state of the art facilities.

If you are looking for more information on your pet than you can find on their main site, you can always visit the American Animal Care Center Blog. The blog gives great detailed information on a variety of conditions your pet may have.

If you want to meet up with other people who utilize the care center, check out American Animal Care Center Meetup. There are a lot of interesting groups to join there also!


0 comments: