Friday, April 3, 2009

Do You Know Where The Sex Offenders Are In Your Town?

Most people don’t realize how prevalent sexual crimes are. They are happening in your town, most likely as we speak. You can deny it all you want, but the truth is, it happens. It doesn’t matter how old you are, how young you are, what sex you are, how well you were brought up, if you are in an upscale community, or a low income housing project. It happens.

It happened to my extended family. We never in a million years would have dreamed of something like that happening, but it did. The perpetrator was found guilty, although not on the original charge, and put away for a short period of time. Now he is out walking the streets of my town again. I am concerned that he will commit another act on another innocent child. But, there is not much we can do.

The one thing I can do is Track Local Sex Offenders on the internet. I can find out where they live, and where they work. That way I can keep my children away from those areas. On this site you can view photographs of the offenders, get their addresses, and a detailed report of their crime.

I am sure you want to protect your family as much as I do mine. There is nothing stopping you from gathering this information and using it to keep your family safe.

0 comments: