Thursday, April 2, 2009

Man Kills 2 Sisters, Attempt Made On 3rd

In Milton, Massachusetts a man fatally stabbed his 17 year old sister, and then decapitated his 5 year old sister in front of a police officer and his 9 year old sister. He then attempted to get to his remaining sister, when he was shot dead by police officers.


There is no known reason as of yet for the rampage.

I am glad he is dead, if he had survived, I would have wished him the same torture as he brought onto his sisters. I can't even imagine the horror the 9 year old sister felt as she watched and listened to her own brother slaughtering her sisters and trying to kill her. She, of course, will never be the same. I would be surprised if counseling will bring her peace. I certainly hope so.

Source Fox News

0 comments: