Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Missed Earth Day!

I missed Earth Day! When my daughter called me last night she reminded me that it was Earth Day. I feel horrible that I forgot. So today I got online and started reading blogs that had entries about Earth Day and found this interesting one. The blog is called Myxitup. It is pretty close to what my blog is, a little bit of everything!

Myx-It-Up blogged about Earth Day yesterday and made some very interesting points on reducing our carbon footprints. If we have a carbon free future, based on renewable energy, this will end our dependency on fossil fuels. If that happened, no more price wars for gas!!!!

In order for this to happen we need everyone to commit to it. If we created a green economy, that would create so many more jobs for everyone. It might lift us out of this economic slump!

Next year is the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. Lets make it a good one, and be greener than we are today!


0 comments: