Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Plastic Surgery Dreams

I have been dreaming of having plastic surgery for quite a long time. I don’t know of any female plastic surgeons in my area though. I have been thinking, once I have enough money saved up, I would have some liposuction on my butt and thighs, and also breast augmentation. The breast augmentation would have to wait until I am done having children though.

I have been really tired of having these big bazongas, and as the years go by, they don’t look any prettier! I would just love to have them perky, not that they ever were!

While hunting on the internet for plastic surgeons I came across this website. So, if you are looking for a Female Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles this is the place for you! They can give you information on everything I listed earlier, plus more!

So, go ahead and check out Dr. Genevieve MacDonald’s site, maybe she is the female plastic surgeon for you!

1 comments:

Nomi said...

This is a great blog, thank you! I was looking for breast augmentation surgeons recently and ran into The Patients Advantage. They have a great way to find the best surgeons and it is completely free. Check them out (www.ThePatientsAdvantage.com).