Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shoes For Summer From Stride Rite

I was online the other night shopping for new summer shoes for my girls when I came across the Stride Rite website. I have a hard time finding shoes that I like for both the girls at the same store. I don’t like to shop to begin with, so I want to make it as easy as I can on my self. My girls are 9 and 18 months, so obviously they both have wildly different tastes in styles!

When I saw the Stride Rite site, I was so thrilled. They had styles that both my girls would like, and I liked their prices. I know Stride Rite is a great brand, from back when I was a kid. My mother wouldn’t buy my shoes and sneakers from anywhere else! I don’t have to worry about them falling apart after 2 months, and they are comfortable.

The styles I finally settled on for the girls were the Stride Rite Tulip in hot pink for my youngest, and the Stride Rite Angler in brown for my oldest. My oldest girl is a little rough on her things, and she likes to play out side a lot and get dirty, so that is why I chose the Stride Rite Angler. It is a bit more outdoor-ish than the girly girl Stride Rite Tulip!


0 comments: